Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Some basic updates on my life (and by life I mean my company, which to me is my life :D)

lol i totally just bought another new domain two hours ago for no reason at all!!!

I bought MyOS.us just because...    yeah, it was really stupid.

But....    SmartSites.us is now nearly completed, and so far, the tests are showing that the site works faster and more dynamically than I had hoped.  I've written a lot of custom PHP and JavaScript for this, as it's technically an assignment from Mr. Long.  I wrote everything myself, and it works awesome.  I should have almost everything working and plan to officially open it in 2011.  It will be project for 2010, then I plan to rebuild Xusix OS on a lighter, faster, and more powerful framework, under the name MyOS, hence the domain name I bought for no reason...

Wow, I typed that whole paragraph in 2 minutes....

Continuing...  I plan to start the Alanaktion Web Portal on Alanaktion.com, which is basically just going to be a simplistic search engine with a table-based index.  Alanaktion.net, as you may have noticed, is now the Alanaktion Developer Network, which works well using the .net domain extension.  As a side project of Smart Sites, Smart Media and Smart Stock are two new services I should have up soon. Smart Media is a free-use photography community, which will mainly be for embedding images in a user's Smart Sites page for free, with us taking care of the licensing.  Smart Stock is a powerful program I'm writing that evaluates trends in the stock market and determines the expected values of stocks in specific fields, while allowing user-controlled influence toward specific stocks if the user chooses. Yeps.  That's what I've got right now, we'll see where this goes from there.

See ya! :D I'm so insane...     I love this pointless crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment